De Smet Rosedowns Ltd is thanking you for visiting their website and appreciates your interest in their company and products. We take the protection of your personal related data very seriously. We would like you to feel at ease when you visit our website.
In the following, we would like to outline briefly how we handle your personal data within the context of our website and how we protect this data.
1. Who is responsible?
a. Responsible for this website
De Smet Rosedowns Ltd
Cannon Street, Hull, HU2 0AD,
Tel: +44 (0) 1482 329864
DDI: +44 (0) 1482 480814
Fax: +44 (0) 1482 325887
2. What are personal data? How do we protect personal data?
a. Personal data
Personal data refers to individual information about the personal or material relations of a certain or identifiable natural person. This includes information such as your name, postal or email address, if you fill out our contact possibility. Personal data is only stored by us if you voluntarily provide us with this, e.g., in the context of a contact request. In addition, personal data is only used to the extent necessary and for the sole consented purpose or a legally permissible purpose. For secure transmission of your data, De Smet Rosedowns Ltd uses encryption procedures in secured areas.
3. What do we do with your personal data?
a. If you use our website or our contact form
(1) Provision of our website
The provision of this website ‘the contact form’ requires the handling of personal data, for example, the IP address for the retrieval of the content displayed on this website.
The IP address of the computer from which the access is made is not stored.
(2) Legal basis
The handling of your personal data for communication via this website is based on our legitimate interest. For the provision of this website, it is technically necessary that we process certain personal data (e.g., the IP address). For your communication with us, we must handle the respective personal data.
(3) Balancing of interests
As part of the required balancing of interests, we balance your interest in the confidentiality of your personal information and our interests in the provision of this website in establishing contact with each other. Your interest in confidentiality is secondary in both cases. Otherwise, we could not respond to your contact request.
(4) Recipient categories
We use service providers to provide our website. These service providers are contractually obligated by us to exercise the same care when handling personal data as we do ourselves. Moreover they are subject to the same strict data protection regulations and are also included in the data protection concept of De Smet Rosedowns Ltd.
(5) General information about cookies
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
We may use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service and so on.
Cookies used in our website
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party website:
• AboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
(6) Social media offers
You have the opportunity to follow us on Youtube and on other third-party social media platforms (e.g., LinkedIn). For this purpose, we handle those personal data that you provide to us in each case or which are made available to us by the respective platform operator about you insofar as they are made available to us. You can control the privacy settings yourself on a social media platform.
(7) Recipient categories
We use service providers to provide our social media services (e.g., LinkedIn and Youtube). The data you submit to us as part of our social media offers are also automatically transmitted to the respective social media platform operator.
(8) How long do we store your personal data?
We will delete your personal data if the purpose of storage is no longer necessary and no statutory provision requires retention. Statistical evaluations are made only in anonymous form.
(9) What are your rights as an affected person?
Please us for the exercise of your rights and the revocation of your consent.
a. Your rights as an affected party
You have the following rights toward us regarding your personal data:
• You have the right to request information about any personal data that we process from you at any time.
• If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to correct and supplement it.
• You can request the deletion of your personal data at any time unless we are legally obliged or entitled to process your data further.
• If statutory requirements exist, you can request limitation of the processing of your personal data.
• You have the right to object to the processing insofar as data are processed for the purpose of direct advertising or profiling. If the processing is carried out based on balancing of interests, you may object to processing, stating reasons that arise from your particular situation.
• If the data processing is based on your consent or under a contract, you have a right to transfer the data provided by you insofar as it does not infringe upon the rights and freedoms of others.
b. Revocation of your consent
You can revoke your consent with future effect at any time.
(10) What possibilities do you have to file a complaint?
You have the right to file a complaint with an authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
(11) Do you have any questions or comments?
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding data protection at De Smet Rosedowns Ltd, please feel free to contact us by email.
Hull, November 2020
We believe that RoseDowns have much more to offer to customers than merely manufacturing of presses and press components.